The theoretical-practical course Odontoiatria estetica – tecniche e trattamento dell’area periorale introduces the concepts and the combined techniques for the treatment of the perioral area.
During the live sessions all participants have the opportunity to interact in real time with the teacher.
For those who do not have the opportunity to attend the live course, you will have the chance to access the recorded session. We do provide the possibility to interact with the teacher as well.
The course starts with an in-depth anatomical study of the face, and then focuses on the methods and techniques, the different types of fillers and toxins on the market, the mechanism of action of botulinum toxin a, and the management of any complications.
The theoretical part is followed by videos that show treatments performed by the speaker.
- Aging of the lower third of the face
- When to treat: main indications
- Anatomy of the lower third of the face
- The main techniques: absorable fillers, botulinum toxin a threads
The course is dedicated to all physicians and dentists.
The official language of this course is Italian.
- digital certificate of attendance
Registration will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
Cancellations must be communicated in writing to the Organizing Secretariat.
The number of attendees to confirm the course cannot be less than 4 participants.
If UPFORM postpones a course, due to force majeure, to a new date and the participant is unable to attend, s/he will receive a voucher valid for one year to be used for another course.
Please note that, once the new date has been selected, the participant will not be able to change it and, if the participant cannot attend the confirmed date, s/he is not entitled to any refund or any other voucher.
If UPFORM postpones a course to a new date, for all cases not included in the force majeure (such as an example but not limited to the minimum number of participants required, inability of the teacher to lead the course, etc.), the participants unable to attend is entitled for either a refund or a voucher valid for six months that can be used for another date.
Once the new date has been chosen, and for the validity of the voucher, the participants will no longer be able to change it and, if s/he cannot attend, s/he will not be entitled to any refund.
In case the participant is unable to attend:
– If s/he cancels within thirty days from the date of the event, the participant will be entitled to a six-month voucher that can be used for another course. Please note that, once the new date has been selected, and for the validity of the voucher, the participants will no longer be able to change the date and, if s/he cannot attend, the participant will not be entitled to any refund.
– If s/he cancels after thirty days from the date of the event, no refund or vouchers will be provided.