The course Rinoplastica medica: tecniche combinate con filler riassorbibili e tossina botulinica a deepens the injecting techniques for the correction of small defects of the nose and the improvement of the shape of the nasal pyramid, through an intensive 4-hour practical session.
After a specific analysis of the case study, all participants personally treat patients, under close supervision of the tutor, addressing the most common problems and acquiring the necessary skills to carry out safe treatments.
The course includes hands-on treatments with cannula of:
– Nasal bridge
– Nasal radix
– Tip of the nose
– Cheekbones, nasolabial folds and chin
The course is dedicated to all physicians.
Participants have the opportunity to bring their own patient and, if this is not possible, the organizing secretariat will find the person who will undergo the treatment.
Practice on patient is always guaranteed.
Due to the practical nature of the course and to guarantee a high quality level of teaching to all participants, the courses are limited in number.
The official language of this course is Italian.
- fillers, botulinum toxin a and consumable
- (upon request) support from the organizing secretariat in finding patients available to undergo treatment
- coffee break
- certificate of attendance
Registration will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
Cancellations must be communicated in writing to the Organizing Secretariat.
The number of attendees to confirm the course cannot be less than 3 participants.
If UPFORM postpones a course, due to force majeure, to a new date and the participant is unable to attend, s/he will receive a voucher valid for one year to be used for another course.
Please note that, once the new date has been selected, the participant will not be able to change it and, if the participant cannot attend the confirmed date, s/he is not entitled to any refund or any other voucher.
If UPFORM postpones a course to a new date, for all cases not included in the force majeure (such as an example but not limited to the minimum number of participants required, inability of the teacher to lead the course, etc.), the participants unable to attend is entitled for either a refund or a voucher valid for six months that can be used for another date.
Once the new date has been chosen, and for the validity of the voucher, the participants will no longer be able to change it and, if s/he cannot attend, s/he will not be entitled to any refund.
In case the participant is unable to attend:
– If s/he cancels within thirty days from the date of the event, the participant will be entitled to a six-month voucher that can be used for another course. Please note that, once the new date has been selected, and for the validity of the voucher, the participants will no longer be able to change the date and, if s/he cannot attend, the participant will not be entitled to any refund.
– If s/he cancels after thirty days from the date of the event, no refund or vouchers will be provided.
In any case, no reimbursement will be due for travel expenses and / or accommodation already sustained.
We have preferential rates in place with:
– “Uptown Palace Hotel”, in Via Santa Sofia 10, Milan.
– “Palazzo Porta Romana”, in corso di Porta Romana 64, Milan.
To know more, please kindly contact the organizing secretariat at +39 333 783 9206.