The theoretical-practical course Estetica delle labbra introduces the concepts and the combined techniques for the treatment of the perilabial area.
During the live sessions all participants have the opportunity to interact in real time with the teacher.
For those who do not have the opportunity to attend the live course, you will have the chance to access the recorded session. We do provide the possibility to interact with the teacher as well.
The course starts with an in-depth anatomical study of the muscles involved, and then focuses on the methods and techniques (inlcuding the criteria to work with a needle or cannula), the different types of fillers and toxins on the market, the mechanism of action of botulinum toxin a, and the management of any complications.
The theoretical part is followed by videos that show treatments performed by the speaker.
- History of lip treatments
- Anatomy of the lips and the lower third of the face
- Different types of lips
- Aging of the lips
- Profilometric evaluation of the lips: proportions, measurements and considerations based on ethnicities
- The 2020 patient: millenial focus
- Lips and social network
- Injective techniquees: cannula and needle
- Complications and how to manage them
- Correction techniques using biorevitalizing, botulinum toxin a and volumetric improvement
The course is dedicated to all physicians and dentists.
The official language of this course is Italian.
- digital certificate of attendance
Registration will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
Cancellation have to be communicated to the organizing secretariat via email.
For cancellations received within 30 days before the start of the course, the entire amount will be refunded (€ 50.00 for administrative costs will be kept).
No refund is foreseeing if the notification is received after this date.